About the book:
If you are on crossroads of choosing a career, this book will show you the way.
Why you should choose to become a defence officer:
- It is one of the highly respected professions in the World.
- If your aim is to serve the Country and contribute towards its development and progress then tere cn be no better option than joining the Armed Forces.
- Besides the attractive salary, there are many other benefits like food, accommodation, free medical, travel and social get to gathers.
- Needless to say, life as a defence officer is exciting.
About the Author:
1. Gp. Capt. Allam Prabhakar is a veteran of Indian Air Force. He is an alumnus of both Sainik School Korukonda and National Defence Academy. He got Commissioned in 1973 and has illustrious career of 35 years in IAF. He has done Long Defence Management Course and served as Director Aviation (ATS). He also had a tenure at AF Selection Board as an interviewing Officer and with this rich experience now created a book to motivate, inspire and guide many students who aspire to take Armed Forces as a challenging career option as an officer to serve the nation.
2. Maj (Retd.) Pradeep Khare is a veteran of the Indian Army, Commissioned in 1979, he served in the Army Educational Corps for two decadws, after which he took premature retirement. He was posted as an instructor at the National Defence Academy, Indian Military Academy, AEC Training College and Centre and Headmaster, Sainik School Kapurthala. He has contributed a section on war heroes of the three services and those officers who brought pride and glory to India. He is a motivational blogger, columnist author of motivational books and a you tuber.