INTRODUCING THE AUTHOR
The author was working as Chief Engineer (Civil) with the Govt.of India. He is FIE (I) in Civil Engineering of Institution of Engineers (I) with degree in General Law and Post graduate diplomas in project management and contract management. He has been working since 1962 in various fields of civil engineering/multi disciplined construction projects and has expertise in planning, designing, surveying, project management & maintenance /operation. Presently he is working as senior consultant in various Civil Engineering Projects. The author has received the Asiad Jyoti award (in the Line of Padmashree) for successful completion of Asian Games Village Project 1982 from the President of India.
HIGHLIGHTS OF THE BOOK
· Comprehensive study of Construction management of the High Rise Apartments.
· Total Quality control and Total Quality Management of Construction of High Rise Apartments.
· Fire Protection and Prevention in High Rise Apartments.
· Water proofing, Leakage and Seepage in High Rise Apartmetns.
· Delhi Apartment Ownership Act.1986.
· Real Estate ( Regulation & Development ) Act 2016
· Case Study of Disputes in the sector.
This Book is a Through Compilation of Macro and Micro Management of Construction of Modern High Rise. It will be Useful For: Structural Engineers, Architects, Town Planners, Property Consultants, Real Estate Legal Consultants, Real Estate Advisor and High Rise Apartment Managers, Appartment Owners and Buyers.